Replace your H/D Dyna model's "built-in handlebar riser" top tree clamp with one of our versitile billet clamps!
- Replaces the stock "dedicated to one option handlebar clamp", with mounting holes that accept pretty much any riser selection that's out there.
- Aircraft inspired design
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Available in our "HARD BLACK", or clear anodized finishes.
- Fits late model Dynas with 49MM dia. fork tubes.
- Upper Tree comes with 1/2-13 riser mounting bolts and steering stem nut.
- Complete assembly comes with risers, 1/2-13 riser mounting bolts, and steering stem nut (as shown on bike).
- Made in USA
Refer to service manual to remove stock upper tree. Use blue Loctite on all hardwrae.
Fork tube bolts: 3/8-16 x 1-1/4" socket cap screws. 5/16" hex tool. Torque spec 49 ft-lbs
Handlebar riser bolts: 1/2"-13 x 2-1/4" socket head cap screws. 3/8" hex tool. Torque spec 113 ft-lbs
Steering stem nut: 1-1/2" hex. Cover the hex with something to keep the finish from being scratch during installation. Do not torque. Use blue Loctite.