Note: Each mirror requires one of our bar end mirror mounts, sold separatly. See Related Products below.
Available in 3 styles. inspired by aircraft structural design combined with the unique "road racer" or "cafe racer" styling.
- Mirror head styles: 2 1/4", 3 1/4" and rectangle mirror heads.
- Available in hard black or clear anodize finishes.
- Completely CNC machined from billet aluminum, super light-weight, strong, and fully adjustable in a multitude of directions and settings.
- Mirror heads fold 180 degrees frontwards & backwards,... a full 360 degrees rotational on the bracket arm, plus the bracket arm may be rotated up or down to your desired position on the bar mounting shaft.
- All rotational tension of the parts may be set to your preference with an allen wrench, and all hardware is top quality heat treated alloy with plated with our "GOLD CAD" finish for strength and durability.
- All moving parts feature super smooth pivoting action due to the use of nylon spacers between the mating parts.
- These mirrors provide EXCEPTIONAL rear visibility due to the use of our exclusive custom-made CONVEX mirror glass.
- Mounting is achieved with the use of our selection of bar end mounts.
- NOTE: Each assy. IS UNIVERSAL and works on either left or right side of handlebars.
- Folding bar end mirror video
- Made in USA
Mirror Glass Size Dimensions:
- Round 3 1/4" (82.48mm) diameter
- Round 2 1/4" (57.1mm) diameter
- Rectangle 1 1/2" (38mm) x 3 1/2" (88.83mm)